This is my issue list so far after one day of annoyance with Luminar 3:
- Importing my 30,000 photo's took forever and resulted in a not useable application
- Importing only 3000 photo's took almost one hour
- Library window often shows only rectangles (frames), no photo's
- Exporting a simple jpeg is slow
- Starting Luminar takes several minutes, way to long for an application
- Not possible to create a new catalog, resulted in a database opening error
- Opening a copy of a catalog also result in database error
- Deleting a folder from the catalog not possible. When deleting a folder via Windows, the library still shows this folder greyed out.
- Library has no filter option, only sorting. This makes it difficult to differ between jpg and raw in same folder
- There's no import functionality.
I really regret buying this software and thinking a lot of getting a refund…
Please sign in to leave a comment.