Luminar 3

Comments

5 comments

Stephen Campbell

Andrew

I have found a solution at least on a Mac but I tend to think it might also be a solution for those of you on Windows. Matt Seuss has an excellent video on not installing or uninstalling the Library. Here is the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxXokR-ayoY I encourage you all to watch it. I just followed his suggestions and I have not experienced any of the issues that I have written about on several of these forums.

While the Library concept that Skylum has designed I think will eventually prove to be awesome this initial iteration is the "root of all evil" that we are experiencing.

Please let me know if this works on Windows.

Comment actions Permalink
    Andrew Pawluk

Thanks Stephen for your comment, unfortunately my problem is that I cannot complete Luminar 3 download at all . Just before all those setup windows appears program shuts itself down. At this point I have no way to even set up anything :o(

Angela Andrieux

Hi Andrew,

We released a patch over the weekend (more info here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360036043011-Luminar-3-0-1-is-here) If you haven't already, please install it and let us know if the issue persists here or by creating a support ticket at Skylum.com/Support and linking to this thread.

Stephen Campbell

Angela,

The download and installation was seamless. However, the next morning when I merely woke my Mac up L3 quit. I do have the crash report if it would be useful to support. It has run with great atability since then and weathered various "wake-ups"

Let me know if the crash report would be  useful.

I certainly appreciate the fast reaction time to releasing 3.0.1.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Stephen,

Yes, the crash report would be helpful. Please send it to support@skylum.com and include a link to this thread. Thanks in advance!

Please sign in to leave a comment.