No import for PC?

Comments

4 comments

Denis Kotsee

We'll add import to the Windows version in an update, most likely, in 3.1.0.

Comment actions Permalink
    Collin Moore

It is concerning that this wasn't included in the primary release. Importing images feels to me (and based on other comments from users) a pretty basic/primary function. I wouldn't even call it a feature. IMO this falls into the primary functions like "Save" for a Text Editor.

Additionally it is concerning that this appears to be viewed as a feature given the suggested 3.1.0 (feature release/update) and not a 3.0.1 (hotfix).

Your CTO and team need to have a serious chat on how to salvage this. I wanted a year for the addition of the DAM and this release is extremely disappointing.

Brian Leaton

I use a PC with windows 10 and Lightroom 6.  My camera is a Lumix GX9. 

I have just installed Luminar 3 as Lightroom 6 does not support raw file from a gx9.

I am very disappointed to find it is not possible to import photos to a windows pc. 

I would not have purchased Luminaire 3 if I had known.

When will this be resolved.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Brian,

I don't have a release date for adding the Import function, but it is coming in one of the upcoming updates.

In the meantime as a workaround, you can copy the images from your camera to a folder on your hard drive and then add that folder to Luminar.

Please sign in to leave a comment.