Aurora Trial

Comments

3 comments

Phil Hurd

This is what I do Philip

Select the 3 images you want to merge in Luminar 3

Drag and drop them on to the Aurora2019 dock icon. This will open Aurora and present you with the HDR merge screen.

Create Image and adjust as required in Aurora 2019. At this point you should have an option to also do further processing in Luminar 3. In the Menu-Bar Go To PLUGINS >LUMINAR. This will open a Luminar session for you to do further work on the image, such as B&W conversion etc. When you are happy, Click ACCEPT and you will be returned to Aurora 2019.

Because Skylum have not implemented the full Luminar/Aurora interoperability (due end January I believe), you cannot just Accept the image and drop back into Luminar. You will need to either SAVE your image as an Aurora propriety file (.auh) if you want to do some more editing later or you can EXPORT as a JPEG or TIFF file. You will need to know where you want to save it to. If you save it to a Folder that is within the Luminar Cataloge, it will appear once you go back to Luminar.

Hope that makes sense?

Phil

Anna Veres

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconveniences.

Aurora HDR 2019 is not connected with Luminar 3 as far as we haven't released any updates for Aurora HDR 2019 yet. Aurora HDR is connected with Luminar 2018 for now. 

The update will be released soon. 

However, for now, you can connect Luminar 3 with Aurora HDR 2019 manually so you could send the HDR image from Aurora HDR 2019 to Luminar 3.

Please find the file(launch Finder > File >  Find):

Luminar3Plugin.plugin

Copy and paste it on the Desktop(for example). 

Launch Aurora HDR 2019 and click Plug-ins > Other > Open plug-in and navigate to the Luminar3Plugin.plugin file. 

After that, you will be able to launch Luminar 3 from Aurora HDR 2019. 

Phil Hurd

I'm not sure its a brilliant idea to copy the Luminar3Plugin.plugin file to the desktop.

I have created a Plugins folder in /users/{my user folder}/Library/Application Support/MacPhun Software/Plug-ins

I copy all of my Skylum plugins to this foilder and then load them into Luminar 3 or Aurora 2019 as appropriate

Please sign in to leave a comment.