Bad, then good back to bad......

Comments

7 comments

Luis Perdigao

I Agree.

In my case neither open the software, again.
    Really upset

Merry Christimas...

Comment actions Permalink
    Ralph Knutsen

Having similar issues, also unistalled and share your comments.  Just glad it was a free upgrade.

Markus Nebehay

Same here. Very disappointing. Software takes MINUTES to load.

W10, 32GB RAM, NVME SSD, 4Ghz i7... basically a very fast machine... Luminar 3 is just unacceptably slow.

Luis Perdigao

I paid for a car and got a bike. Without wheels ...
    Very disappointed, what a shame Skylum ...

Denis Kotsee

There's a bunch of critical issues that we'll fix in an update by the end of this month. Another update targeting more broad performance and stability issues is scheduled for the end of January - beginning of February. With these updates we're hoping to address most of the concerns we've been hearing over the past week.

David Roe

That sounds all well and good BUT......

You dump unproven software on your users.  You create tons negative postings here and on message board dealing with photography.

Now all you can say is by the end of the month we will fix critical issues.  Then at the end of January fix a ton of other issues.  Hate to say it but I don't believe you guys have a handle on the size of the problem you just created. 

The library will never work the way it is built.  Look at Lightroom, easy to manage, easy to use and the end user makes the decisions on what will be included on the import size.  I do not want software making the decision.  I have over 100k in photo files I do not need in a library at one time.  Think will ya.

On top of all of that I really think maybe the head of Skylum should get his butt moving and post someplace where it will be seen as to yes we have a problem, we will fix it and we are sorry!!!!

If anything you just made ON1, Adobe and all the other players in this field just get a big push to their selling software. Missing a release deadline is on thing.  Releasing software that does not work is another.

Luis Perdigao

I Agre David,

You should give up this version of the software for windows. They are totally incompetent

Please sign in to leave a comment.