Share to Smugmug issues -Luminar 3

Comments

9 comments

Valeria Savkova

Hello Ronald!
    Printing and sharing have similar behavior, and work with each single file and not with all bunch of files in one click.

The logic will be changed in next updates. 

Hope, it will be more usable for you then. 

Thanks for your comment!

Comment actions Permalink
    Shawn Connery

running 3.01 and its still not fixed.. group upload fails to smugmug

Angela Andrieux

Hi Shawn,

3.0.1 was a patch to fix critical issues. The next update will be v3.1.0 and will be released at the end of January/early February.

Gabe Rousseau

It seems like this is still an issue. I can upload single photos to smugmug but even though Luminar appears to process a number of photos for upload only one actually gets uploaded. Will this be fixed anytime soon? Thanks!
    Gabe

Still can only upload 1 at a time to SmugMug

The main thing I was looking to do with Luminar 3, very disappointing 

Ronald Skinner

Yeah they don't seem to be fixing the bugs with the program, Sharing to Smugmug in Luminar is painful.  BTW ON1 just release a public Beta of ON1 2020 that is free to try out until the it's released in October, it added Sharing to Smugmug and you can upload multiple photos and it actually works. I'm not sure why Skylum doesn't let users beta test their products its a great way to find the bugs before selling the product

Helga Rowles

Hi,

I'm sorry the issue is still there.
    I'll make sure to pass your feedback to our developers. 

Diego Aznar

Indeed it still does not work a year later. I could not use the program because I needed the export and now a new version will be released. We have to pay again. In the end it is like Adobe's subscription with annual payment. And a year to solve a problem does not seem reasonable. Money wasted

Elena Blum

Hi Diego,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention! We can assure you that we will continue to support Luminar 3 after Luminar 4 release. You can check what we're planning for the following updates here: https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap 

Please sign in to leave a comment.