Luminar no longer working

Comments

4 comments

Erwin Kargl

I had a simmilar issue. In my case there have been three background-tasks of luminar with no activity in the task manager (STRG + ALT + DEL) open. Closing these taskes in the task manager brought back the edit functions.

Comment actions Permalink
    Leila Evans

Do you get any error messages? Or just black thumbnails? Also, please ensure that your computer meets the system requirements posted here.

David Roe

How about not trying to point the blame at computer and system requirements.......  when in reality it is a product you did not test properly, played the hype game and now disappear with no solid fix to the problems being talked about.

Your users understand system requirements, most run machines well above the average user and are not pictured in some book called Computers for Dummies.

It is insulting to take the high road when it is not one person with a problem but it seems every windows machine it was installed on. 

Fix this, say you are sorry for the screw up and my God do not touch Aurora or any other software title you produce that works.  You guys just made Adobe look good.

Matt Savard

I don't get any error messages and my computer more than meets the requirements. I see several other people reported very similar problems so I won't add any more details here.

Please sign in to leave a comment.