Please Add Watermark Function

Comments

11 comments

Ratul Chakraborty

+1 for this. A simple, hassle free way to add watermark (text +/ image) would make our lives a lot easier!

Comment actions Permalink
    Andy Miller

I agree completely. Is this function in development???

Ratul Chakraborty

I really like the way Capture One does it, as part of your general export settings itself. Works wonderfully, especially if you have a text based watermark.

Daniel Ward

I have enjoyed using Luminar since early December, but I have since went back to Lightroom for my photo editing needs. Luminar 3 was a huge disappointment. It has potential, but  still needs same basic functions that Lightroom has had for years.
    Hopefully the Skylum development team pays attention to these forums & addresses the issues that  users continue to bring to the forum. It cannot be that hard to code the watermark function into the export dialogue. I will wait patiently to see if this happens.

Elwira Kotowska

+100 for this! I hope that it will be soon!

Roger Southwick

+1000% agree.  I have to export the edited picture to Lightroom to apply my watermark.   What a hassle!

Helena Carter

Hi, Everyone.

We plan to add this functionality in the future updates for Luminar 3, but currently, there's no ETA for this. Please, check our roadmap  for more upcoming features: https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap

Donna Rondeau

Just purchased Luminar tonight and find it's similarity to Lightroom pretty close!

I just so so miss the Watermarking using my .png Logo

The option to place it on corners or sides and adjust the opacity and size....

PLEASE BRING THIS!! I have removed Adobe completely from my system. You are all I have now. I just need this feature desperately.

Anastasia Davis

Hi Donna! As we mentioned above, we will consider adding this feature in the future. Thanks for your kind words.

Daniel Ward

The latest updates have added much needed stability to Luminar 3. Keep up the good work Skylum!

Javier Falcón

+1 for this feature request!
    If I am not understanding the received feedback wrongly, this is being planned as an update for the current release Luminar 3, although not necessarily during this year, right?
    As others have already said, keep the great work!

Please sign in to leave a comment.