Luminar 3 Issues: Grayed-out right panel; No zoom with click or tap

Comments

12 comments

Alexander Weimer

I have the same problem. The right panel is grayed out:

Comment actions Permalink
    Reinhard Havranek

Habe das gleiche problem mit Punkt 1+2.

Software ist so nicht wirklich verwendbar.

Hoffe es gibt bald eine Lösung? 

Sébastien Gay

Hello, I have the same problem with the right panel grayed out. Also, Luminar Looks don't load.

rajesh patel

I have the same problem.  Perhaps, slightly different but may be related.  To reproduce:

1) Open Luminar 3 and select a photo to edit from library

2) Notice you will be able to edit the photo.  Make some changes to the photo 

3) Select a different photo to edit from filmstrip or gallery (library) and notice edit panel stays grayed out 

This is a serious flaw.  I have to close and reopen Luminar to edit any subsequent photos.  I can only edit 1 photo after opening Luminar 3.  I am not sure if this is even tested on windows by Skylum team.  This is an obvious issue and should have been detected in test environment.

Angela Andrieux

We released a patch over the weekend (more info here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360036043011-Luminar-3-0-1-is-here) If you haven't already, please install it and let us know if the issue persists here or by creating a support ticket at http://www.Skylum.com/Support and linking to this thread.

Sébastien Gay

Hello, the issue persist with this patch... As said in this thread : https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360034457891-Luminar-3-edited-file-in-Library-cannot-access-or-export it seams that the problem happens when using AI Sky Filter...

Anastasia Davis

Hi Sebastien! Sorry for the confusion.
    You are right. The issue is with Sky Enhancer filter. We just didn't have time to fix it for this update, we will do it in the next one (end of January - Beginning of February).

John Tucker

Thanks for your hard work. The update fixed the gray-out problem, but it's still slow to load an image and display the editing panels/filters. Also, Luminar takes 15-20 seconds to completely open the first time after computer startup. Subsequent times are shorter. Hoping the next update will be even better.

kevin lam

I still have the grayed out problem as described..

Angela Andrieux

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry to hear that! Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll investigate the issue.

Mark Barnes

Angela, I'm just now having the same problem as John. I see that you gave him a link to a patch. Should I be using that. It's very frustrating. The edit panel is grayed out. Sometimes it loads later, sometimes not at all. Please let me know what to do.

Thanks1

Angela Andrieux

Hi Mark,

Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and our techs will investigate the issue. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.