Luminar 3 with no Aurora HDR 2019 support?

Comments

9 comments

John Tweddell

I agree totally, I purchased the HDR 2019 specifically so I could use Luminar 3 as my DAM and round trip my HDR bracket sets and it only deals with one image at a time. One is in a yellow box, the other two white boxes which I believe is only to allow adjustments to go from the yellow one to the white ones. The ability to round trip between their leading products should have been a basic function. I can do this in Aperture - do I have to go back to that as my DAM?

Comment actions Permalink
    Grant Matthews

Totally agree.  I really wanted to be able to roundtrip from Luminar 3 into Aurora, such a shame this feature isn't there. 

Fabien Linsay

Just got Aurora HDR 2019, it is strange that it can send to Luminar 2018 and not Luminar 3. That was the first thing I tried in Aurora HDR 2019 and it is strange that Skylum has missed such a basic feature. 

Angela Andrieux

We'll add sending bracket groups to Aurora in the next update for Luminar 3. We planned to include this function in the initial release but there are some integration details that we need to iron out before shipping the function.

Thierry Bruno

Hi Angela

any update on this rather basic functionality to be expected for skylum users of both tools?

Tony Collins

As far as I can tell it is working in 3.0.2 (At least with Aurora 2018)

John Tweddell

Yes you can select multiple bracket images and open in Aurora 2018 however you cannot round trip automatically by saving. You have to save to a folder in your linked library manually 

Thierry Bruno

Ideally, brackets would even be recognised while in library mode in L3 and there would be a 'shortcut' to open them Aurora 2019 when it's available on the computer. Would seem logic to have integration between software of a same editor.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Fabien,

This was resolved in the 3.0.2 update. If you're still having trouble sending brackets to Aurora HDR 2019 please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help.

Please sign in to leave a comment.