Comments

6 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Paul,

Are you using Luminar 2018? If so, the export process has been improved in Luminar 3 which will be released tomorrow.

Comment actions Permalink
    Liang Wee

Dear Angela,

I posted a feedback on Luminar 3 but it is not found in this forum. 

Luminar 3 is not usable because whenever I export photo, it jumps back to Library and the photo is not exported. Then, when I want to re-edit and export the photo, that particular photo is stuck. The edit panel is all stuck and the "Look" section is all gone. This problem happens randomly. Sometimes, 1st export stuck, sometimes 5th export stuck. 

Please help to repair this bug. Thanks

Bernhard Martin

Could you explain the improvements? I cannot see any.

Denis Kotsee

@Liang Wee does this occur consistently? Can you reproduce the issue? If yes, please let us know what do you do in Luminar before this issue appears, so that we could try to reproduce it.

@Bernhard Martin https://skylum.com/video-galleries/luminar-video-tutorials/2018/luminar-3-with-libraries-whats-different-about-the-new-version-of-luminar

Bernhard Martin

Hi Denise,

I watched this video twice, but could not hear a single word about improvments of the export process.

Liang Wee

Dear Denis,
    I occurs consistently everytime I edit a photo (Sony ARW RAW format). Do not need to purposely reproduce the issue. Just open up the Luminar 3, double click on a photo, do some editing, export it to JPEG.

Once you reach the "Export" step, then it goes crazy. It jumps back into Library, the photo I am editing become weird looking, it is no longer editable even if I double click on it. All the look panels, edit panels are grey out.

Sometimes it happen the first time you press the export button. Sometimes happens on the 5th Export. Sometimes the 2nd export. The problem is the Export part. 

My laptop is Core i5 8th Gen, GeForce 940MX and 12GB of RAM. I don't think Luminar need more than this spec to run properly, if need more than this specs, then a lot of customer cannot use the software anymore.

I have posted a thread on this issue, please check it as well. Thanks.
    https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360034171832-Luminar-3-Problem

Please help to correct the issues as soon as possible, it is a great piece of software but disappointing. Thanks.

Please sign in to leave a comment.