Bug Report - Luminar 3 Clipping Warnings not keyboard controlled

Comments

6 comments

Joseph Byrne

I have noticed the same thing. The drop-down menu indicates J is the shortcut but j (and shift-j) doesn't work on the Windows version. Using the drop-down menu works, as does selecting the triangles in the histogram.

Tangentially, I've noticed I have to ctrl-z twice for undo to work.

Comment actions Permalink
    fPrime

I also thought the same about Ctrl-Z needing multiple presses to take effect, but then I noticed it is changing small steps one at a time. For example, if I changed WB in one step then it still takes two Ctrl-Z presses to undo... one to change tint, another to change temperature. Either way it's a bit irregular compared to undoing steps in other converters.

Angela Andrieux

We'll add hotkey support in one of the upcoming free updates for Luminar 3. Check out the roadmap for information about other planned features and timelines:

https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap

Helge Erik Storheim

Six months later and the "J" key still does not work on the Windows version. ALT + moving the Black or White slider doesn't work on Windows version. CTRL-Z and CTRL-Y for Undo and Redo still does not work on Windows version.... the list goes on and on!

Erik

Kate Williams

Hi Helge,

ALT+moving Black/White slider indeed is currently not functional on Windows, but we will consider changing it in the future. 

The J key works to Hide/Show Clipping. That is, when you've pressed it, it will highlight the clipped areas. 

Please get in touch with us via https://skylum.com/support in case it does not work for you so that we could look into it. 

Helge Erik Storheim

No, the J key does not work. Well, actually it works once  after I start Luminar, but as soon as I do anything in the program it stops working. CTRL+Z and CTRL+Y for Undo and Redo doesn't work either.

No, I won't contact support because all they tell you is to uninstall Luminar and re-download and re-install. Sorry, but these keyboard shortcuts work in every other program I have on my PC.

Please sign in to leave a comment.