Can't Use the Adjustment Brush in Luminar 3

Comments

7 comments

Richard Huggins

I don't get the beach ball but a "track" of some random part of the image that follows the brush.

Comment actions Permalink
    Graham Bowden

I fear it will be a lot more than the first update we'll have to wait for.  When you read the massive number and variety problems everyone is complaining about I think Skylum has got a major problem on its hands.

I really hope they have the resources to fix it.  Thank goodness installing L3 doesn't overwrite L2018 so that editing path is still available.

Richard Huggins

I wonder why their beta testing didn't pick any of this up?

Denis Kotsee

@Richard Huggins in a support ticket we received from you you mentioned that you encountered this issue with Dodge&Burn filter. Does this occur with every filter?

Richard Huggins

All that I've tried since with RAW files. Seems OK with jpegs.

K.G. Wuensch

@Richard: "I wonder why their beta testing didn't pick any of this up?" Because what they did was play around a little with the newfangled file browser but nobody really tested the mess - that's the only valid explanation. That comes from only involving people in the test that know the product and have their set ways of doing things - a few weeks back one of their representatives showed the new version in a youtube video and back then he already was alluding to the fact that he probably had one of the few functioning, if not the only working copy...

Denis Kotsee

@Jack Larson Could you please let us know what is your hardware configuration? Click on Apple logo in the upper left corner of your screen, click About This Mac, and make a screenshot of the window that opens.

Please sign in to leave a comment.