Hi everyone. The bid day has arrived: Luminar 3 is now available for download.
Here goes a big thank you to all who supported, shared feedback, and criticized us. We hope you will like the new Luminar as much as we do.
There are a few known issues in Luminar 3 that we're aware of as of today:
- Installer on Windows and Mac may sometimes display 0 or a spinning circle instead of the space required for the program to install. Fix: close the installer and start it again later. You may need to close and start the installer a few times. Our servers are under heavy load right now, so the installer may have trouble successfully connecting.
- Database Initialization Failed error on Windows. Send us the contents of your Luminar Catalog folder, so that we could investigate this issue. In the meantime, you can get everything working again by removing Luminar Catalog.
- Installer freezes at 100% on Mac. Fix: try installing Luminar from a user account on your Mac that has administrator privileges.
- Windows users cannot finish the setup wizard because there's no 'Next' button. Fix: change display scaling in Windows settings to 100%.
- Slow processing on some computers. Will be fixed in upcoming updates.
We're on the lookout for any other issues that may crop up, so if you notice anything, let the support team know via the contact form. In the following weeks we'll be receiving a lot of incoming emails, so our reply time will be slower than usual. Thank you for understanding.
Please sign in to leave a comment.