Luminar 3 Thoughts

Comments

4 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Kim,

Happy to hear that all is well so far with Luminar 3! Let us know if any questions arise.

Comment actions Permalink
    charles marsden

Hi Kim and Angela

I've just installed Luminar 3 for the third time. The DAM has difficulties with large databases. I use a 3 TB external drive exclusively for photos and have about another 1.5 TB on my Mac. I am unable to use this library or change the settings to access my external drive. I was able to set this up as a plugin for photoshop so I will be able to continue using luminar.

Good luck with this DAM.

Charles Marsden

Deborah Hinter

I think the speed is pretty good also.  Just not sure I'm grasping the process of Deleting Images.  I've been using Luminar 2018 and have an understanding of the Editing process and using it as a Plug-In for LR.  But using L3 as a stand alone today cannot seem to understand the LIBRARY functions fully.  My understanding was that if I DELETE in L3 the image is DELETED in Finder.  But that isn't happening on my end?

Denis Kotsee

When you delete an image in the library, it's placed in Luminar's Trash folder. The file in Finder isn't affected by this. When you delete an image from Luminar's Trash folder, it gets moved to your Mac's Trash. When you clear the system trash, the image will be gone forever.

Please sign in to leave a comment.