Panorama presentation problem

Comments

26 comments

Leila Evans

Ho Jonathan - Please send us the original image file to support@skylum.com. Here's how:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into the email.
    Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Would it be possible for you to send us an example? You can email it to support@skylum.com or if the file is too large to email you can use WeTransfer.com:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it may ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your email to support@skylum.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jonathan Freiburghaus

Thanks to the support i know there is a technical problem with the files and it will be solved end of January to begin of February.

Thanks for your awesome work Luminar.

Euripides Argyropoulos

Hello,

So this is a known bug? Cause I have the same issue with my panorama files. Is the ETA that Jonathan mentioned above correct?

Thanks

Anastasia Davis

Hi Euripides! Yes, it is correct, the issue will be fixed in the January - February update.

Jonathan Freiburghaus

Hello, 

i have updated now to the latest version of Luminar and tried to open the Panoramas but those Files are not shown the correct way.

Dmytro Boyko

@Jonathan, our final final update will be released in a few days.

Do you still have the same issue? Has anything changed?

Jonathan Freiburghaus

Okay then i will wait for this.

No looks pretty the same

Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

Jonathan Freiburghaus

@Kirk Osburn: i will wait until the next days and then i will contact you if needed

Euripides Argyropoulos

Hello,

The issue still remains. In this picture you can see the correct dimensions, but the presentation is still wrong

In this picture you can see when I go to Crop function, the dimensions changes to 6000x4000. Those are the dimensions of a single RAW file from my camera.

Leila Evans

@Euripides Argyropoulos - Please send us your original image file via WeTransfer to support@skylum.com with the link to this thread

Euripides Argyropoulos

Hello Leila,

Email sent. I've included 3 different images with different dimensions. 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Euripides,

Thank you! One of our techs will be in touch with you via email as soon as possible.

Euripides Argyropoulos

Just to inform anyone with the same issue, I have an email with a promise from devs that the issue will be fixed on the next update 3.1.0 which is planned for Spring.

Euripides Argyropoulos

Just a heads up to everybody, unfortunately the issue still remains..

3.1.0 installed, nothing changed.

Tony Collins

I have the same here.

Euripides Argyropoulos

Any update for that please? I've started an other similar thread 7 months ago, I've also commented here 5 months ago. On both situation the answer was "will be solved on the next update". Today the issue remains.

@Jonathan Freiburghaus Do you still have the same issue?

Jonathan Freiburghaus

Also the same issue for me. Luminar is loading the image for a long while. during the loading process it looks fine. After that it is in 4:3 look as the other users report.

Maryna Skylum

Hi Everyone!

I'm truly sorry for the inconveniences.

Please, contact us at support@skylum.com. We'll pass this issue to our technical department for further investigation.

Euripides Argyropoulos

Hello Maryna,

Thank you for contacting back but truly, I can't see the reason why I (we) have to contact back again via email.

As I've mentioned 2 months ago on this thread , I've already sent images, they have already inspected, the issue has already acknowledged and I had the promise that on 3.1 the issue will be resolved.

This is not new, this is a known issue for over 7 months that I've reported it.

So, I do believe that will be better if we have an honest answer here in public available to everyone. 

Thanks!

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Euripides,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

This issue will be fixed in the upcoming updates.

I am sorry to say but there is no ETA, for now. 

Euripides Argyropoulos

Hello Anna,

The thing is that I've been already informed months ago that this will be fixed on the last update..

There are certainly many exceptional features but when we do not have basic functions and not delivering the bug fixes, we are losing our faith for the product.

Jonathan Freiburghaus

I agree with Euripides. You promised me twice that it will be solved in the upcoming updates and those update did not solve anything.

Euripides Argyropoulos

Hello to all, 

Just an update to this thread, version 3.1.2 and the issue remains.

Thanks

Euripides Argyropoulos

Hello,

The most irritating thing on this issue is that Luminar Flex CAN handle those panoramic files without an issue.

So, the solution is already there for the developers.

Will you be able to pass this to the appropriate team so we will have a fix for this?

Please sign in to leave a comment.