Aurora HDR for iPad Pro

Comments

9 comments

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Paul, thank you for your great suggestion. I will forward it to our technical department for their further consideration. Hope for your patience and understanding! 

Comment actions Permalink
    Dann Lavery

Paul:  have you looked at Affinity Photo?

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/photo/ipad/

Paul Easker

I have tried that. It’s gotten better than it used to be, but it still doesn’t have as good of an interface as Aurora HDR.

Dennis Brockman

I agree with your sentiments, Paul. I wrote a similar post, and if it is approved, it will appear in this section. The future will include mobile if not be the future. If Skylum is not looking at this, and hopefully they are already at work and not just watching, they will lose the meaningful contribution they are currently making in the image development space.

Paul Easker

Perhaps the best competitor I’ve found so far, and possibly better than Affinity Photo is Polarr: https://www.polarr.co/editor/0

I’ve contacted them to ask them how I can do HDR with their application, but they might only cover the things that Luminar covers. So far, I’ve found them to be a much more intuitive application than Affinity Photo.

Rick Nuffer

I’m also looking for a good hdr program for my iPad pro! Please let us know if this is under development and when it might be ready! (or better yet sign me up as a beta tester)

Thank you!

Leila Evans

@Rick Nuffer - We don't have immediate plans on designing iPad version for now. 

Janis Abols

You definitely should consider it as iPad Pro is a great machine, very capable and good for photos. And this ‘trend’ will just keep getting more and more popular.

Janis Abols

I strongly believe Aurora would be an excellent HDR solution as iPad app.

Please sign in to leave a comment.