Problems with Aurora HDR 2019 install

Comments

5 comments

Denis Kotsee

• If there are any updates for your Windows, install them.
    • Ensure that you have NET Framework 4.7.2. Download it here (click this text to open link).
    • Ensure that you have C++ 2013. Download it here (click this text to open link). Select your preferred language, click Download, mark vcredist_x64.exe with a checkbox, and click Next to download it. 
    • Ensure that you have Visual C++ 2015. Download it here (click this text to open link). Select your preferred language, click Download, mark vcredist_x64.exe with a checkbox, and click Next to download it.

In case the installer still doesn't open, try using the alternative one:

https://aurorahdr2019win.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/Aurora_Win_Setup_2549.msi

Comment actions Permalink
    Lars Holzinger

Alternative Installer works for me, had the same problem. Could you Pin that Post please, searched some time and tried some serious debugging?
    I am still not sure about the reason (did not test the solution with the different runtimes). Nonetheless, I could send you a crash dump if that'll help narrowing down the error. Even if some libs have the wrong version, an error message would be helpful. Nonetheless, functionality is great :-).

Daniel Torres

Same here. But I just want to try Aurora before purchase. The alternative installer works but just after the install says that the trial period has finished.
    My system: Windows 10, 16gb RAM, SSD, Core i7.
    I have Visual C++ 2017 installed and Visual C++ 2015 won´t install.

Leila Evans

Hi Daniel - This is easy to fix, we'll just need some information about your computer.

Please download this program and launch it. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz3p1hi2ze6j50x/ViewIDE.exe?dl=0  

It will look something like this:

Copy your HIDE code and send it to support@skylum.com

With this info we'll be able to reset your trial.

Richard Grinnell

I also have had trouble installing the main setup file.  I must have tried 5 times.  The alternate setup file from Denis Kotsee worked for me.  It first showed that I had 14 days of my trial left, but I had already bought the program and the activation code worked perfectly.

Please sign in to leave a comment.