contacting Skylum by phone

Comments

10 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jeannie,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a frustrating experience with our support team. We do not offer phone support at this time, but I'm happy to help here if I can.

Comment actions Permalink
    Kim Metzgar

I have Luminar 4 for 2 devices but I only have it installed on one device.  If I buy the new upgrade can I install it on 2 devices or do I have to install the version 4 first to download the upgrade?  I would like to be able to just download the new version without installing the previous version.  Can you help?    Thanks.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Kim,

Are you referring to Luminar AI? If so, you can pre-order for one device or two by selecting your preference on the checkout page.

Luminar 4 and Luminar AI are two completely separate programs so you don't need to install Luminar 4 if you don't want to.

John Case

How can I cancel my subscription as I am not able to get any support?

Angela Andrieux

Hi John,

We don't have phone support, but our team will do their best to help you via email. I was able to locate your support request. It looks like one of my colleagues replied to your initial request. Did you have a chance to try the instructions she sent?

If that doesn't resolve your issue, please reply to the most recent email you received from support and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Jim Phillips

I agree with canceling my subscription,  No phone support is the reason.  I can not find any reference to HDR Merge in my newly purchase extension and Laminar Neo.  It says HDR Merge is installed but I can't find it anywhere in Neo to use it and there is no reference in any of your online support sites or blogs and I can't call to resolve this issue.  How do I cancel my subscription and purchase of Neo?

Hilltops

Jim Phillips, you don't need telephone support. Just watch one of the many YouTube videos and all will be clear: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=luminar+neo+hdr+merge. 

Jim Phillips

Found it before your response. Thanks for the quick response.
    I will keep my purchase and subscription and look forward to future enhancements.

Hilltops

Good to hear you found your way with the HDR extension!

Jim Phillips

Thanks for your suggestion. Will watch more youtube videos.

Please sign in to leave a comment.