Current Version/Release Notes for Luminar 2018 1.3.2 (Mac)

Pinned Featured

Comments

9 comments

Dan Parsons

Please see my bug report here from the v1.3.0 thread - same bug remains in v1.3.2.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Dan - I just replied in the other thread. We'll get it figured out.

Dan Parsons

It's been a week - has a bug report been filed? Is it acknowledged as a known issue? As it is potentially data destroying, I would imagine you guys would be all over it.

Daniel Scholz

@Dan - I have managed to reproduce the same bug on my Mac. I've already sent your thorough bug description to our technical department and they'll now try to reproduce the same issue with our QA team. We do really appreciate your cooperation! We'll now try to fix it as soon as we can, even though we're now working hard on Luminar with Libraries.

Dan Parsons

@Daniel Thanks!

Stefano Gualteroni

Hi, I just bought Luminar, but it's not able to open my Fuji X-T100 .RAF files.

Is there an update planned soon which will include them?

Thanks

Denis Kotsee

RAWs from X-T100 are not supported at the moment. We're working to add them as soon as possible but at the moment I don't have any information on the timeline.

Dan Parsons

Just want to let you guys know the crash bugs are not fixed. I was just working on a 42 megapixel 250mb psd in Luminar with just 3 layers. On the 3rd layer I went to add an Adjustable Gradient. Went to adjust the position and Luminar froze, at 100% CPU usage. This happens all the time. However, most of the time, after 5-10 minutes of max CPU, it will come back to life and I can save my file. That didn't happen this time and I lost quite a lot of work because I had to force quit the app, as it sat at 100% cpu for 15 minutes without responding, and I couldn't wait anymore.

I tried reproducing it a second time, and it locked up exactly the same way. Then I thought ok, I'll write up steps and email it in as a bug report, but I was unable to reproduce it a 3rd time.

Again, on a brand new macbook pro with 32GB RAM. I feel that it is criminal you guys are charging for this product considering the potential for work destruction. I've wasted 2 hours combined on editing, losing work, and reporting this bug here. Please fix. No one is going to trust your DAM if the core app can lock up so easily on simple edits.

Anna Veres

HI Dan,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Please contact us at support@skylum.com and copy the link to this thread we will be glad to assist you there. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.