Latest Version: Luminar 1.3.2 (2677)
New & Improved Features:
- NEW AI Sky Enhancer. The AI Sky Enhancer allows you to get beautiful skies almost instantly with artificial intelligence and a single slider. Luminar analyzes and detects the sky in an image to improve the texture, tone, and colors of the sky itself. The filter can recognize sky in most photos as well as distinguish between water and other elements in a photograph. It also detects the objects in the foreground and their edges for perfect masking.
- Note: if the controls are grayed out after applying the filter, the artificial intelligence couldn’t recognize the sky in the photo. Skies that are very out of focus or blurred may not be detected automatically. It may also be grayed out if the filter determines that the sky does not need enhancement. If you want to stylize the sky, explore filters such as Golden Hour, Polarizer, Vibrancy, and HSL.
- IMPROVED Luminosity Masks. Improved performance when opening up existing documents with Luminosity masks.
- IMPROVED TIFF Files. Increased stability exporting TIFF files with 8 bits per channel bit depth.
- IMPROVED Crop Tool. Properly see a gridview while changing the angle of the image in Crop tool.
- CHANGED Sharing to Facebook and Twitter. Due to the recent changes in personal security with Facebook and Twitter, the ability to post directly to a social network from Luminar has been temporarily removed for users on Windows.
- names of workspaces were not saved when you save your project
Please sign in to leave a comment.