Comments

18 comments

• Official comment
    Helena Carter

Hi Everyone,

Please, note that all refunds are to be requested through https://skylum.com/support

We will reply to you as soon as possible, however, due to high amount of incoming emails it might take us a bit longer than usual. Still, we can assure you that we will reply to each and every request of yours. We really hope for your patience on this matter.

Comment actions Permalink
    Daniel Scholz

@David, please contact our support team at support@skylum.com

C B

Skylum never responds to emails.  I would like a full refund, how do I get a refund.  I have emailed.  Then they even talk about a form and there is no form.  Is this company a ripoff? 

Angela Andrieux

Hi CB,

What is your email address?

Our support team responds to all messages, but with the launch of Luminar 3 and the influx of inquiries our response time has increased. We are very sorry about that. If you've already emailed please know that someone will be in touch as soon as possible.

Denis Kotsee

@C B we issued a full refund for your purchase on Jan 11th.

Anoop Patil

Hi Have requested refund 2 times and was contacted for reasoning, I provided my reasons and never heard back. Can someone from support please help. Thanks!

nick _belle

As already said...this software is not fit for launch. It crashes, it has no documentation and it has plugin limitations. I had faith and bought the earlybird package. However, my faith has evaporated.

Money back please. 

Elena Blum

Hello Anoop,

Your order has been refunded. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for the credit to reach your account, however in most cases it will show up sooner.

Hi Nick,

I wiil take care about your issue! Please check your inbox!

David Poling

I've unsubscribed, I've deleted my subscription/ account and still get your notices. Clearly your company lacks organization... remove me from any and all list since your removal links don't work like your software.

Helena Carter

David Poling,

I have passed this to the person in charge so your subscription will be managed shortly.

User One User One

Subject: Refund with in 30 Days

I purchased Luminar 4 and was unaware that it can’t download onto my iPad. I need to retired the product for a refund. I purchased Luminar 4 today and it was never downloaded.

Arthur Arrington

User One User One

Refund
    I’m not at all sure my messages actually get delivered. Do they? How would know?

Arthur Arrington

Helena Carter

Hello Arthur,

Please, request a refund via Support Contact form:

https://skylum.com/support

Cayden Yang

Hi there,

I've only just purchased the Luminar Max Bundle set, the software works fine but unfortunately it's not something I'm looking for. 

I'm hoping to get a refund, especially because it was advertised on the website that there's a 30 days money back guarantee.

My email is Cayden.s.yang@gmail.com, the total charged to my PayPal was $466.

I've emailed support@skylum.com, and filled out a form on https://skylum.com/support with the same request, the date today is 11/22/2020, hope to have this issue resolved soon. 

Thank you.

Regards.

Kate Williams

Hi Cayden

As far as I can see, your support request has already been processed and the order has been refunded. 

I hope you'll give our software another try in the future! 

joseph pineiro

Hi, I have tried to request a refund a week ago and again today but have not heard from support. Is there any way you can look into this for me please?

Thanks

Hi,

I purchased SKYLUM software on 18-Dec Order Reference MAC201218-1523-84997.

I am not very impressed with the software and I think its toned-down version of lightroom. I did not see anything "AI" aspect. 

I already have Adobe Lightroom and have already purchased a lot of presets which can serve the purpose.

Please refund me as I am no longer planning to use the software. I have also requested thru the http://skylum.com/support 

Regards

Nitin

Helga Rowles

Hi Joseph and Nitin, we have issued a refund for your orders.

Please sign in to leave a comment.