Luminar for the new iPad Pro

Answered

Comments

38 comments

Stuart Smith

Stick with Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom. Great iPad apps. Luminar is not useable/practical for location shooting or even long trips unless you drag a MBP along. Love the thought of switching to Luminar, but it just isn't practical.

Comment actions Permalink
    Wolfgang Jarcik

I personally would much prefer Luminar to work properly on MacOs. Another operating system is not conducive to this, I think so.

Richard Bance

Hi

Any chance of an IOS/iPad version, I’m so fed up with subscriptions to Adobe for LR and PS, 

I have Luminar 4 for my Mac and love it and so have said goodbye to Adobe but would love an IOS  version of Luminar 4 without a catalog say similar to Flex or early Luminar without a catalog,  I think it could be a great idea and would I have not doubt be a thorn in the side of Adobe. 

Kind Regards

Richard M Bance

Dann Lavery

@richard bance
    Have a look at Affinity Photo for ipad. We may not live long enough for Skylum to dev for ios, at least I'm not hold my breath.

George Beyer

Hi Richard,

I asked about this too.  The response was basically no plans at this time, or we will look into this. 

"Look into"!!!  Bad customer service to say the least and frankly that's ridiculous given the level of saturation Apple has in the world. 

I bought an iPad Pro, never thinking there wasn't an app for Luminar.  Now it looks like I am going to be forced to use Adobe

Luminar... please wake up or you are going to lose more people to Adobe.

Arnaud DELORME

Hello,

I was facing the same trouble .... and also chose the Dann's solution. I moved to Affinity Photo and it is great. 

Now ... I do not close the door to Luminar but they will have to propose a great IOS app and a real connector (or dedicated export) to Affinity photo to convince me.

Arnaud

Dia Istanbuly

People have been requesting this since like 2 years and you still haven't done it! I was thinking to upgrade to Luminar 4, not anymore!

Rob O'Keefe

The LR ecosystem has evolved nicely - as much as I try to go to Luminar on Mac, not having a mobile solution prevents me from jumping into luminar, I need an end to end environment. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.