Comments

4 comments

Daniel Scholz

Hi James, we're unfortunately aware of this issue and we'll try to fix it in our future updates. We're sorry for the inconveniences.

Comment actions Permalink
    Junio Coelho

Mine don't works too. Before buy the software, I though that was something not included at the trial version, but after I have bought, the option still didn't work.

Fred Decker

I have been waiting OVER A YEAR for you to have this feature working that was promised and has been in the Mac version for a long time. Obviously, you are much better at writing Mac software than you are at porting it to Windows. Why has it taken so long and do you have a status update as to when this will be available, if ever.? At first, I was patient and satisfied that it seemed you were making updates to the software for a few months after release of the PC version. Now I am have lost confidence in Skylum and fear that Windows users are an afterthought and you will never get it working properly. Adobe Lightroom has had this feature for quite a while. What is happening to you guys?

Markus Gehlhaar

Please add it now. It's a must have.

Please sign in to leave a comment.