Comments

6 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the suggestion! I will pass it to our developers for their consideration.

Comment actions Permalink
    Colin Grant

Angela, it used to do this with the original Luminar so what's changed? That said and strangely, there is a very decent Mac Dam called Neofinder and that displays the thumbnails from .lmnr files just fine.

Paul van den Broek

Colin,

thanx or mentioning NeoFinder. Indeed, it shows Luminar thumbnails, just as I wanted.

Colin Grant

You are welcome, Paul. From a Mac perspective I cannot see we need anything more (and will probably get a lot less) from Skylum. Why oh why have they wasted so much time, and created so much bad feeling on the way, by building this what seems to be a half baked DAM.

Paul van den Broek

Personally, I don't need a DAM integrated into a photo application. For me creating a DAM is a different discipline from building foto editing software, in which I'm a very big fan on Aurora19/Luminar18. I've been playing around with NeoFinder, and it is just what I need.

Colin Grant

I think many of us agree with you Paul but it seems we do not have an option. One thing for sure, whatever we do get from Skylum at the next update the DAM will carry far less functionality than NeoFinder. Cannot believe NeoFInder has been out there without me knowing.....until quite recently.

Please sign in to leave a comment.