Photoshop CC 2018/19 plugin not working

Comments

23 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Trevor! Could you try reinstalling the plugin? Simply launch Aurora HDR 2019 and in top bar menu choose Install plugins > uninstall and then install the plugin for Photoshop. If the issue remains, write to us at support@skylum.com

Comment actions Permalink
    Trevor Rowell

Sent an email, still not running

Scott McPhee

Not working for me either - when you select the plug-in from inside photoshop it fails to load.

Dmytro Boyko

@Scott, please try to reinstall the plug-in. If this doesn't help, then our technical department needs to look into this case - please email us at support@skylum.com

Scott McPhee

Already tried that, it seems to be affecting a lot of people.

PC - Photoshop CC 2018, the plug-in shows on the menu when you try and run it the spinning disc comes up for half a second and then it goes back to photoshop.

It looks like and issue finding or running the plugin.

Any suggestions?

Scott

Angela Andrieux

Hi Scott,

Please email us at support@skylum.com so our technical department can look into it. Thanks in advance!

Scott McPhee

Email sent 10 hours ago so waiting for a response now.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Scott,

We do our best to reply to all emails within 24 hours, but in high-traffic times it might take us a little longer. Please let me know if you haven't heard within 24 hours and I'll see if I can expedite a response for you.

Jesper Nielsen

Same for me.. after updateing to 2019 the plug in will not work.. 

i done it all reinstalled etc etc all my other plug in work in 2019, but Lum4 will not with photoshop 2019 and its been 2 days ago i send mail to the surport team.. no word 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jesper,

I'll poke our support team and see if I can get an update for you. Sorry for the wait!!

Scott McPhee

I was told by support to manually re-install the plugin, they even sent me the plugin again but it still does not work.

There is something wrong with the plugin activation from Photoshop.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry to hear that! Please reply to the support email you received and let them know that manually reinstalling the plugin did not work. They'll investigate and hopefully find an alternate solution for you.

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Jesper, could you please specify your email? 

Unfortunately, I don't see any email from Jesper Nielsen in our system. 

Scott McPhee

Technical support are going round in circles - the latest message I had from them was from someone who had no idea what was wrong and asked me to re-install the plugin using the plugin installer inside HDR 19 - this was the first thing I tried.

The plugin itself is faulty and will not load when started from inside photoshop - this is where you need to look.

Jesper Nielsen

thats odd..  when i look at my account .. i see the email. are you sure its not your site that are bugged.. btw send me a pm for the mail then.. for i dont wanna post in on for open forum 

Roy Blackwell

I updated to Photoshop CC 2019 the other day and installed plugins from Luminar 2018, Aurora 2019 and Photolemur 3. They all work for me on my Windows 10 machine.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jesper,

You can email me directly at angela@skylum.com and I will pass your email address to our support team.

Trevor Rowell

I have been going round in circles too, installing, re-installing, manually installing the plugin etc..... however this morning I discovered that Adobe have a significant issue with the latest releases of Lightroom and Photoshop CC2019 where their authentication system is detecting the computer you are using it on, twice and so it thinks you are trying to login from two different locations. I spent an hour with Adobe and a remote session earlier today and they cannot resolve it. They say they have technicians working on this. So I rolled back to the previous version of lightroom and Photoshop 2018 and the program now works on CC2018.

Originally it would work on neither.

During the process I also noticed that Aurora 2019 did not appear in the list of programs to be uninstalled, either under aurora or skylum. I had to manually do it myself then run CC cleaner. 

So my thoughts are that it could be connected with the recent Adobe updates and release of CC2019, however my trial runs out today and I am not prepared to put money on it.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for sharing that info! Once Adobe releases a fix you can contact us at support@skylum.com and we'll be happy to reset your trial.

Jesper Nielsen

im back .. i was a idiot.. i had to do a install pugins in Lum4 to photoshop again.. its working :) thanks all

Trevor Rowell

Thank you Angela. 

Trevor Rowell

Roy Blackwell, my machine is Windows 7 64 bit so I'm guessing its related to that.

Scott McPhee

I am using cc 2018 and the plugin does not work on that - all other plugins are fine, I have even installed one to test and had no problems so it definitely looks like a problem with the HDR 2018 plugin.

Please sign in to leave a comment.