Make Me Wonder Just A Little

Comments

4 comments

Denis Kotsee

Posts on the forum are moderated, so that's why posts might appear in the newest with a delay.

Comment actions Permalink
    Gary Wells

Even being moderated, if I check newest first, then that is what I should get. Its not fun searching for posts related to what I am after.  Fix it.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Gary,

When you go into a section of the forums, such as Aurora HDR for Windows you have the option to view posts by Newest Post or Recent Activity. I believe the default is Newest Post. Depending on the section of the forum you may need to scroll down a bit past the Pinned and Featured posts at the top to see the latest activity.

Sort by Newest Post will show the most recent threads. Sort by Recent Activity will show posts with the most recent comments, but the dates displayed below the title of the thread are referring to when the thread was started - not when it was last updated. 

I hope that helps. If you're ever looking for something specific, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at support@skylum.com and we'll gladly point you in the right direction.

Gary Wells

It makes no sense to have pinned posts. Newest, should simply be newest. 

Why not make a selection in the drop down for "pinned posts". I am not interested in searching for things that are 9 months old. 

In the Aurora for Windows, there are several pinned posts, that have not a thing in them....sorry still makes no sense to me

Please sign in to leave a comment.