Comments

7 comments

Denis Kotsee

Could you please let us know what exactly is missing from the menu?

Comment actions Permalink
    John K

Aurora 2019 should add “Free transform”? I would love to adjust my watermark (my signature)

Denis Kotsee

The sliders in the Free Transform tab should be sufficient for this: change the watermark's size with the scale control, move it with the X and Y offsets, rotate if needed.

John K

Yes, I know but it's not enough to make my signature more smaller. Does Aurora provide a tutorial video of free transform? Thanks.

Angela Andrieux

Hi John,

We don't have a video tutorial at the moment, but here is a link to the section in our user guide on using the Transform tool: https://skylum.com/aurorahdr/tutorials/2019/crop-transform-a-photo

In Aurora's Transform tool, to resize your signature you'll want to move the Scale slider to the left and then adjust the horizontal and vertical placement using the X Offset and Y Offset sliders.

I've you've moved the Scale slider all the way to the left and the signature still isn't small enough then unfortunately you'll need to use another tool for watermarking. Luminar 2018 does have a more robust Free Transform tool that should be able to do what you're looking for. You can download a free trial here: https://skylum.com/luminar-trial

In the meantime, I'll add a more robust free transform tool to our feature request list and our developers will consider that for future functionality.

John K

Thank you for a quick reply!  Exactly, I want to have "free transform" to Aurora 2019.  I don't want to switch to Luminar every time.  Once it adds to Aurora 2019, it will save a lot of my time. :) 

Dann Lavery

I've re-sized my watermark to 50% of the size compared to the one I use in L18.  Regardless, when I add a new image layer in A19 the file fills the available space.  Using the A19 SCALE and ASPECT slides still does not reduce the image to the point where it is not distracting.

Therefore a FREE TRANSFORM feature would be beneficial so one does not need to leave A19 just to apply a discreet watermark. Which is what you have implied Angela.  Hopefully it can happen soon.

Please sign in to leave a comment.