Aurora HDR 2019 Trial Version does not start.

Comments

8 comments

Dmytro Boyko

@André - It looks like you have 2 graphics cards on board - Intel® HD Graphics 530 and NVIDIA GTX 1080. Please make sure that you're using your high-performance card when starting Aurora HDR 2019. You can contact us at support@skylum.com, we'll try to resolve this problem. We can also extend the trial period to make sure our software works well on your computer after we find a solution.

P.S. you've got a great machine btw! ;)

Comment actions Permalink
    André Jansen

@Daniel - Thanks a lot for your response (yeah, my machine is good enough for me ;) ) but the IGPU from the motherboard I´ve disabled in the UEFI Bios directly so that is not available in Windows.

Now I enable it but it doesn´t work.

Same eventlog Message again. EventID 1026

---------------------------------------------------

- <System>
      <Provider Name=".NET Runtime" />
      <EventID Qualifiers="0">1026</EventID>
      <Level>2</Level>
      <Task>0</Task>
      <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
      <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-10-07T16:00:33.456754700Z" />
      <EventRecordID>4261</EventRecordID>
      <Channel>Application</Channel>
      <Security />
      </System>
    - <EventData>
      <Data>Anwendung: Aurora HDR 2019.exe Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319 Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet. Ausnahmeinformationen: System.IO.FileNotFoundException bei System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(System.Reflection.AssemblyName, System.String, System.Security.Policy.Evidence, System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef, IntPtr, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean) bei System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(System.Reflection.AssemblyName, System.Security.Policy.Evidence, System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef, IntPtr, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean) bei System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(System.Reflection.AssemblyName) bei System.Windows.Navigation.BaseUriHelper.GetLoadedAssembly(System.String, System.String, System.String) bei MS.Internal.AppModel.ResourceContainer.GetResourceManagerWrapper(System.Uri, System.String ByRef, Boolean ByRef) bei MS.Internal.AppModel.ResourceContainer.GetPartCore(System.Uri) bei System.IO.Packaging.Package.GetPartHelper(System.Uri) bei System.IO.Packaging.Package.GetPart(System.Uri) bei System.IO.Packaging.PackWebResponse+CachedResponse.GetResponseStream() bei System.IO.Packaging.PackWebResponse.get_ContentType() bei MS.Internal.WpfWebRequestHelper.GetContentType(System.Net.WebResponse) bei MS.Internal.WpfWebRequestHelper.GetResponseStream(System.Net.WebRequest, MS.Internal.ContentType ByRef) bei System.Windows.ResourceDictionary.set_Source(System.Uri) bei MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.SetValue(System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlMember, System.Object) Ausnahmeinformationen: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(System.Exception, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfo, System.Uri) bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri) bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(System.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri) bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean) bei Aurora.App.Main()</Data>
      </EventData>
      </Event>

------------------------------------
    - <System>
      <Provider Name="Application Error" />
      <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
      <Level>2</Level>
      <Task>100</Task>
      <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
      <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-10-07T16:00:33.576754300Z" />
      <EventRecordID>4262</EventRecordID>
      <Channel>Application</Channel>
      <Security />
      </System>
    - <EventData>
      <Data>Aurora HDR 2019.exe</Data>
      <Data>1.0.0.2517</Data>
      <Data>5baa01b1</Data>
      <Data>KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
      <Data>10.0.17763.1</Data>
      <Data>c3164c39</Data>
      <Data>e0434352</Data>
      <Data>0000000000055299</Data>
      <Data>269c</Data>
      <Data>01d45e56e0dd0cf6</Data>
      <Data>C:\Program Files\Skylum\Aurora HDR 2019\Aurora HDR 2019.exe</Data>
      <Data>C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
      <Data>d5fd5c3d-923d-46b2-acc6-da0fd9e42b45</Data>
      <Data />
      <Data />
      </EventData>
      </Event>

------------------------------------

That looks like that there is an issue with the .NET Framework and your application.

Following versions are running on my machine.

So please let me know which information you need to find a solution for it, i don´t think that´s related to the GPU self.

with best regards

André

Denis Kotsee

Please ensure you have the optimal versions of Microsoft libraries installed.

If you get a message that Visual C++ is already installed, choose Repair and proceed. You might also have a newer version of NET Framework already installed, in this case, simply skip the NET Framework installation.

André Jansen

@Denise, do you see that i am running Windows 10 Pro (latest Version) and Dotnet 4.7.2 is included as a part of the OS. This is since version 1803 so.

1. So .NET 4.7.2 is not possible to reinstall

2. VCRedist 2013 would be installed as repaired operation.

3. VCRedist 2015 is not possible to install because it is installed so the installer says. 0x80070666.

After reboot it doesn´t work again.

I am self a Workplace Engineer and know a little bit over OS and Computers and this what you say here looks like not a direction to a solution.

Is there a LOG File from the application what be can analysed?

with best regards

André

Denis Kotsee

There is, there should be files in C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming\Aurora HDR 2019\mipl\Logs

Could you please email us the contents of the folder above at support@skylum.com and link to this thread in your email? We'll forward your case to the tech dept.

ray brizzi

I am on Windows 8.1. I put up 4.7.1 of .net and it took care of the 2019 crash. I saw .net in the windows application logs so started with that.. Not interested in Vista 2.0, aka Windows 10.

Bob Panick

I'm having what looks like the same issue.  Was there any resolution?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Bob,

Please contact us at Skylum.com/Support and we'll be glad to help.

Please sign in to leave a comment.