HDR 360° panorama

Answered

Comments

17 comments

George Palov

This is a feature I requested in 2018 and never came in. Hope Skylum consider it for 2019. Many many professionals could take advantage from it.

Comment actions Permalink
    Daniel Scholz

I'll forward this request to our technical department. We're currently focused on the Library module for Luminar 2018, so it will most likely take some time for us to add other new features.

Goran Beg

And what now? Any solution for this problem after 5 months? :(

Angela Andrieux

Hi Goran,

We've forwarded the request to our technical department, but do not have an ETA on when it will be implemented.

Goran Beg

Thank you. :) I'm waiting for new version.

Any updates on this 360 stitching?  I absolutely love Aurora compared to Photomatix but really need 360 ability.

George Palov

Me too and I am sure many others need the 360 functionality. But I guess after another full year we might get it if Skylum listens to customers at all. Hope they do....

Rui Isidro

+1 for this feature urgently! This is gods sent time savior but the lack of this feature for 360º photographers is a big handicap

EmmArt

Please implement 360!!!
    All 360 videomaker need this option, Stills are used so much in 360 video...

Please let us know if you are implementing this. I'll have to move to photomatrix if this is not happening soon.

It's since last year that I'm waiting , and I'm not the only one.

Please! 

Thankyou.

Goran Beg

The only solution is this:

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360042776132-HDR-360-panoramas-still-have-vertical-line

It's not the best solution, but this is only solution for Aurora.

i don't think they have implemented the 360 option yet. :(

I agree!  I've been watching this post for a while now and there seems to be no responses from Skylum about this needed ability.  It's such a great product that I often cannot use because of this 360 line issue.

Goran Beg

Angela Andrieux do you have any news about this problem? 360 option for Aurora.

Victoria Grace

Hi guys,

Currently, there is no ETA on adding this feature. However, be sure our devs are aware of it and it's already in their backlog. Thanks for all your patience and understanding!

I'm a developer and my dev log is longer than all the logs in the world put together end-to-end.  The important thing is the importance/priority given to said feature.

I would change its priority to be top priority.  I know making panos "more pretty" is always a nice feature but a feature that is missing and that makes the program's output unable to be counted upon and making the program to not be used is A-number 1-top!

EmmArt

Thank you for the response, 

Your software is nice but completely useless to me right now.

Not having an ETA on this not so innovative feature leaves me quite bitter and regretting having done the purchase last year.

It looks like there's no other choice than switching to another software:

A less good HDR in 360 is always better than a straight line on the output.

Please email when you'll have a precise date.

Thanks,

Goodbye and see you again when you have 360 (make it 360 stereoscopic ;-)

Kate Williams

Hi - Sure. While indeed there's no timeframe for this feature, we will make sure to inform everyone if there are any positive changes to the situation. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.