Not Seeing Users Presets in 2019

Comments

7 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Gary,

The best way to load the presets is to go to File > Import Aurora HDR Looks... then point to the folder where the presets are located.

Please let me know how it goes.

Comment actions Permalink
    Gary Wells

Angela, 

The issue is, when I go to the folder the preset is not shown. Yes, I checked to make the preset is indeed in that folder.

What is the .cube files? I noticed those earlier in a download

Thanks, 

Gary

Angela Andrieux

Hi Gary,

.cube files are actually LUT files for use in the LUT Mapping filter. They are not stored in Aurora HDR 2019. Instead, we suggest choosing a location on your hard drive where you keep images and create a LUT folder. When you access the LUT Mapping filter you can then load up LUTS by pointing the filter to this folder.

Gary Wells

Ok, that answers that question. 

Now back to my other question, not seeing the presets when I got to the folder to load them via Install Looks under File.

Gary

Kim Austin

I wondered about the extra LUTs that I had.  I loaded them a couple of times, but they weren't there when I needed them. That's a shame that they can't be saved within the software.

Dmytro Boyko

@Gary, could you please contact us directly at support@skylum.com? We'll try to solve the issue with our technical department.

Dmytro Boyko

@Kim, even though you cannot save them within the software, you should still be able to see previously used LUTs (unless you changed the folder where you store your custom LUT files).

Please sign in to leave a comment.