Aurora 2019 Share to

Comments

6 comments

Denis Kotsee

We've removed the sharing to social media due to the fact that the websites have changed their APIs and made it impossible to share from apps.

Comment actions Permalink
    Richard Harrington

You can use the Share menu to easily create a JPEG file that's ready to upload.  Hopefully, Facebook and Twitter will add support for outside applications soon.

Ronald Skinner

I’d really like to add my photos to my Smugmug galleries is this coming to Aurora or Luminar? 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Ronald,

We're in much the same situation with SmugMug as we are with Facebook at the moment. They changed their API so that our export to SmugMug no longer works. We are looking for solutions, but in the meantime please use the export function to create  your preferred file type, and then upload directly.

Terry Bixler

With Google + being killed off and no plugins now in either Lightroom or Aurora 2019 going to FaceBook  it makes the workflow and file management very painful. Sure I can make .xxx files and upload after re sizing etc and not knowing what is acceptable on the receiving end. I use Aurora to make photographs for others to view.  Seems like Google and Facebook do not want that. I would have hoped that Aurora and Trey had some influence.

Ronald Skinner

Yeah I don't get it. Lightroom has a Smugmug plugin where I can create a Smugmug gallery and select a group of photos and send them to that gallery on Smugmug, I don't understand how Lightroom can do it even though they say the API's have changed but Luminar and Aurora can't do it. Even though I do all my editing in Luminar and Aurora I have to keep Lightroom around to be able to easily send photos to Smugmug.

Please sign in to leave a comment.