Cameras Supported by Aurora HDR 2019

Pinned

Comments

14 comments

chris Sargent

Is the FUJI X-T3 not supported? - I am using X-T3 RAW files and the generated HDR is horrendous. There is a strong cyan color cast. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Chris,

The Fuji X-T3 raw flies are not yet supported but we are working on it and will add support soon.

In the meantime, you can use the Adobe DNG Converter (free) to convert your Fuji raw files into DNG files, which can then be used by Aurora HDR 2019. 

Shane Dias

Hi,

Any idea when the X-T3 raw files will be supported? Thanks Shane

Angela Andrieux

Hi Shane,

I know that our developers are working on it, but I don't have a release date for that update yet.

David Ward

When are the Canon EOS R and RP going to be supported?
    Having to go through DNG conversion is a non-starter for workflow efficiency.

Dmytro B.

Hi David, we don't have an ETA on that, I'm afraid. However, we're aware of this problem and we'll try to support the CR3 format as soon as we can. 

Dick Van wie

Let me add a vote for supporting the Nikon Z6. Luminar seems to like it... 

Anastasia Davis

Hi Dick! Thanks for paying attention to Nikon Z6. We will work on it.

Dick Van wie

Still Waiting.

The Nikon Z6 was introduced almost a year ago. Still no indication when you'll support it in Aurora. Any progress? Any target? Is it even on the list? All I've seen is a generic "we'll work on it" more than 3 months ago.

I don't have a lot of hope, given your decision to leave Luminar 3 in such sad shape as you move on to 4. Do you have enough people to do more than 1 thing at a time?

Jim West

I also can no longer use Aurora 2019 as I just bought the z6. While Luminar 3 does support the z6, it is missing so many basic functions that I finally got so frustrated I switched to ON1 RAW.

I continued to use Aurora until I changed cameras last month. Can you understand how my frustrate level grew even more when I realized that I cannot use it either. If Skylum can add the z6 RAW processing ability to Luminar 3, why was it not also added to Aurora? 

Better yet why doesn’t Skylum combine Aurora and Luminar into one new program with all the functionality found in ON1 RAW?? That would be a fantastic piece of software. But until that happens I will not be paying for any more updates for Luminar or Aurora.

Terry Rogers

Hi Jim! We are sorry for your frustrating experience, but thank you for your great suggestions, we will pass them on to our developers who will consider your idea for our future releases. We really appreciated your help making our software better.

chris Sargent

One year on from this post and Fuji STILL not supported. I think a refund is in order!

Timothy Popielski

Just downloaded the trial before upgrading from 2018 to 2019 and it appears that even though Luminar supports the X-T3 and GFX 50r Aurora still does not?  The post from 11 months ago states that at least the X-T3 would be supported "soon".  I figured they would use the same RAW engine... Glad I tried the trial before purchasing the upgrade.

I get that you have a limited number of developers as Skylum is a smaller company, but they seem to be more focused on AI features that photographers don't absolutely need, instead of supporting cameras which we absolutely do need to be able to use the product.

Boris VOLCK

Yes !

I'm waiting about months for an update of Aurora HDR for my Fuji X-T3...

Is there any chance to use this app soon ? DNG converter is not a solution for professionnal photographer or even any photographer.

I lost my money buying your apps. AI features are not useful for photographer... Or they prefer to use Mac Photos !

We, customers, need to have updates for new camera, updates for bugs ! No ridiculous AI features...

WTF AI sky replacement ? Don't need that ! We need Aurora to support a camera RAW released 2 years ago !!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.