Comments

9 comments

Angela Andrieux

Thanks, Patrick!! :-D

Casey Fry

Got mine downloaded and installed too, but haven't had time to play with it yet. Question though, I can't seem to find how to access the "Getting the Most from Aurora HDR 2019" video by Trey Ratcliff... is there supposed to be a separate email, or am I overlooking a link somewhere?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Casey,

Glad to hear you're up and running with A19 and enjoying it! As for the bonus material, it should have been included with your purchase confirmation. If you didn't get it, please email us at support@skylum.com and we'll send you the link.

Kim Austin

Got mine all set up, and the first thing I noticed is that it is so much faster. Thanks Skylum!

Kim Austin

Hi Angela -- the link to Trey's video wasn't included with the purchase confirmation, instead there was this message:

"Getting the Most from Aurora HDR 2019 video by Trey Ratcliff
    You'll receive a link to the video on October 4, 2018 together with your copy of Aurora HDR 2019."

The email with the new software link on Oct 4 did not have Trey's link.

Thanks.

Kim

Denis Kotsee

@Kim Austin sorry for the mishap, email support@skylum.com and we'll send you the video.

Kim Austin

@Denis Kotsee -- I've already done that thank you.  It's no big deal, cos I love the new software.

Michael Anderson

luminosity masking like we had in 2017 version? 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately the 2017-style luminosity masking isn't back, but I will pass the request to our developers for their consideration. I miss this feature, too!

Please sign in to leave a comment.