Comments

10 comments

Tomas Paier

I'm trying to open two different Pentax raw image types: a K100D-Super PEF and a K-S2 DNG. In both cases, Aurora 2019 on Win10 opens the dialog with preview, but after confirming, it says "Detecting Scene Type" for some seconds a then silently closes itself -- no error, no explanation, just closes/crashes with no dialog at all. Is it normal? What can I do? Luminar 2018 (as so as other programs) open these files with no issue.

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Tomas,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Pentax raw images. We are happy to investigate this but need some additional info from you. Please send the following to support@skylum.com:

1. The original file(s) - You can upload the file to www.WeTransfer.com & send us a shared download link.

2. PC info

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
    • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    • Click File > Export.
    • Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it

Thanks in advance! Once we receive your files and PC info we'll take a look and respond via email.

Tomas Paier

Thank you, Angela. I have sent the mail.

Benjamin BENICHOU

WHEN AURORA 2019 SUPPORT FUJI XT3  RAW FILE ???? 

Kirk Osborn

The support of Fuji X-T3 RAW files will most likely be added in the next update for Aurora HDR 2019. Our developers are working around the clock right now to get this feature added as soon as possible.

Stay tuned and check for updates.

Chris Mockett

still waiting for fugi xt3 raw files for Aurora which you have been saying the same old song (next update)

Reino Shz

Also waiting for X-T3 support. There hasn't been a single update for Aurora HDR 2019 on windows so far...

Edit: Use DNG-Converter in the meantime. That's probably their excuse for not supporting most of the new RAW formats.

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi!

We don't have any ETA for the update of Aurora HDR 2019.

I am sorry to say but we're currently focused on developing our main product - Luminar 3.

Still, if there's any news regarding the Aurora update, we'll let you know.

Reino Shz

There won't be an update until there is "great" Aurora HDR 2020. There has been NO (zero) update for Aurora 2019. That's a bummer... You simply just abandoned Aurora 2019 after cashing out.

Your main focus is Luminar 4 not 3. You constantly skip out on your existing customers. Best example is your Luminar 4 announcement on youtube. I understand that you have to sell things but Luminar 3 is still lacking in basics like performance and stability. 

Disappointed.

Benjamin BENICHOU

it's a shame. Very disappointed for your software support. Luminar 2018 it's a great product, Aurora 2019 it's a great product, unfortunatly you don't (want ?) time for support the Fuji XT3 and XT30 on this product. Luminar 3 it's a very buggy software and you announce Luminar 4 instead of fix Luminar 3. We don't want new AI feature, we (your customer) want a working product (L3) without crash to desktop for exemple and we want the XT3/XT30 support on Aurora 2019 not only on Aurora 2020. If possible add also the XT3 support on Luminar 2018, it's on Luminar 3 so the compatibility port it's not very difficult i guess.

Please sign in to leave a comment.