Luminar - Aurora HDR functionality

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Brice,

Thank you for the feedback. I will pass your suggestion to our developers for their consideration.

As for layering images in Luminar, you can do that now by selecting the + button to add a new layer and select New Image Layer, and combine them using masks and blend modes. In the Mac version you can also duplicate a layer (this functionality will be added to the Windows version soon). 

Comment actions Permalink
    Lance Miller

Seconded - I was just logging on to make this suggestion.  When working in Aurora, click a button to transfer the edit to Luminar.

Use case:  I am editing an HDR real estate drone image, but I have managed to include myself in the shot.  Need an Erase or Clone&Stamp tool, but Aurora doesn't have one.

Lance Miller

Oh man - I learn something every day.  One CAN transfer right to Luminar:  

https://skylum.com/edu/aurora-hdr-2019-and-luminar-together

Erwin Kargl

Suggestion: I would love to have all hdr functionality in Luminar. So if both programs are installed, than pass the hdr functions over to luminar. Would be great to have the work flow in one place. Thanks
    Erwin

Maryna Skylum

Hi Erwin,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will pass it to our developers for their consideration.

Please sign in to leave a comment.