aurora 2019 upgrade pricing

Comments

9 comments

Denis Kotsee

Aurora HDR 2018 costs $49 for the owners of any previous version of Aurora during the time of the preorder. The price will be $59 after the preorder ends. Maybe you've visited a wrong link? Email us at support@skylum.com and we'll send you the correct upgrade offer.

Comment actions Permalink
    Ian Lipsky

wow, i'm not sure what i clicked on originally, but i could have sworn it showed $49 on both the regular pre-order and upgrade pre-order. My apologies - feel free to just delete this entire thread since I was in error.

John Adams

I bought Aurora HDR 2018 less than a month ago.  Had I known a new version was coming out, I would have waited to purchase it.  That's a pretty raw deal.

Angela Andrieux

@John - Please send us an email at support@skylum.com and we'll see if we can work something special out for you.

Paul Solomon

Like others, I bought my 2018 version recently (about a month and a half ago) and am now asked to pay $49 to upgrade?!?  I too would've waited a bit to buy the latest version.  Not good customer experience.

Denis Kotsee

Depending on when you have purchased Aurora, you might qualify for a free upgrade. Please email the support team to find out.

Sheridan Jones

I only purchased the 2018 version last month and I'm being asked to stump up £49 to upgrade. I'm only just outside the 30 days money back guarantee, If I'd known that I was expected to pay for an upgrade I would have asked for a refund on my 2018 version. Should have a made it clear that a new version was coming out or that a free upgrade was not being offered. Not good.

Alina Skylum

Hi Sheridan, please drop us a message at support@skylum.com. Thanks!

Williams Bonnel

Price for every upgrade products is not fair. it's like on1 software it's disguised subscription of course no obligation to upgrade but a new version every year. I own every (most likely) products from skylum I upgrade full price to Aurora HDR 2019 finally I had better results with Aurora HDR 2018 - Luminar 3 had a lot of bugs we'll had to deal with it but the free upgrade was nice. But price upgrade 79 euros well I don't understand... I bought small apps like Intensify CK or Noiseless CK useless... 

The only very cool thing was Photolemur 3 I get free because I send an email in klingon - but same I don't use it much. I'm really disappointed by this upgrade price after been disappointed by Luminar HDR 2019

I would have paid 39 or 49 ! But 79 hell no it will be anyway in few month in bundlehunt or stacksocial for 4 euros (oh yes I was disappointed to see Luminar 3 for so less money after to spend more to get it at first)

I'm really disappointed. :(

Please sign in to leave a comment.