Seriously?

Comments

4 comments

pierspazio .

it's an absolutely insane way to do CRM.

Crazy.

Skylum should plan a dedicated giveaway of aurora 2019 to luminar 2018 users. Everyone of them spent money believing to a promise. A software house receives absolute trust from clients and gives back nothing 'bout it placing instead another money request.

crazy

Comment actions Permalink
    emiliano cavolina

ahahahahah

I'm waiting for the update of the Windows version where some features are missing compared to the mac

Tom Wallach

Maybe I am confused here.  I received an email today talking about Aurora 2019.  Were there features promised and not delivered on that product?  So what is the 'promised but not yet released new product'?

M S

I'm also not willing to support such a marketing behaviour as Skylum / Macphun is practicing, in future. Was upgrading several time now on yearly basis.

I will use the latest software version and technology available, if I'm working on my valued files. The Skylum business model seams to be a kind of subscription system, even if they don't call it this way.

Well, at the end of the day I will work on my files on Mac or iOS, which is still no option with Skylum. The priority is set to sell any features on yearly basis, but not addressing my real need. Was hoping, that Skylum will be a real alternative to Adobe.

But now I'm rethinking to go the Adobe subscription path, because they are offering me the ability to work on Mac AND iOS and I get updates without a yearly time consuming upgrade process. - Affinity shows in a absolutely great way, that it is possible to do it otherwise. So for now, Affinity Photo and Lightroom are currently my major value deliverer in my photography life. 

As a result I will not upgrade Aurora anymore and I'm also no more interested in the "free" DAM update for Luminar. - Liked the great software of Macphun, but really don't like their marketing. - That's why I'm saying bye-bye Skylum as long that they are practicing this kind of marketing...

Please sign in to leave a comment.