Comments

8 comments

Dmytro Boyko

@ Joh - We'll forward this request to our technical department and this feature might be added in the future versions of Luminar. We're currently focused on the DAM (Data Asset Management) module, so it might take a while till we introduce this particular feature. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Christine Batstone

Not being very technically minded I would also love a red-eye correction tool.

Eric RENARD

outil de correction des yeux rouges : cela manque cruellement alors que c'est de base dans Lightroom et aussi beaucoup de logiciels de retouche, alors Luminar 3 ne peut que rester un addon.

Kate Williams

@Christine, @Eric, thanks for pointing out to that. That will be definitely considered for future updates. Meanwhile, you can go to Add Filter>Professional: HSL and then decrease the reds. After that create a brush mask in a Paint mode and "paint" the eyes. Or you can do the same with Saturation Filter.

DAVID GROVER

Was looking for the red-eye correction tool as well and couldn't find one.  Add my name to list of those who could really use it.

Luc Lacourciere

Come on guys!!! This day and age, no red-eye correction???? There are no excuses! This is one of the first features that any software company should provide. 

Jamil Awad

Need Red Eye Correction in your next version. No need to wait a long time for this feature. Thanks

Helena Carter

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. I've passed it to our developers.

Please sign in to leave a comment.