LUTS Management

Comments

6 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Mike,

Great suggestions. I'll pass your feedback to our developers for further consideration and hopefully we can implement a better system for LUTs in the future.

Comment actions Permalink
    Carson F.

Yep, I hunt and pecked for this ability for about 20 minutes until I saw that there doesn't seem to be a way to do this

Britt Hanley

Yes, adding LUTs in bulk would be helpful.

Roger Salvesen

LUT Management as well as DCP files. But moreover a way to user upload and download profiles from the Skylum website. The LUT's and DCP files I found to emulate my Fujifilm film modes took a while to find. I can understand that Fujifilm don't give the real profiles freely but it would be nice to have a place to start and an easier time finding them.

Cheers

Roger

Angela Andrieux

Hi All,

Here is a workaround for Luminar 3 that should help:

Dropdown shows 5 most recent files. It is possible to add custom LUTs into the folder where the default LUTs are and have them display in the main menu. There won't be a scrollbar in the menu but you can still scroll through them.

The path on Mac is:

/Applications/Luminar 3.app/Contents/Frameworks/MPLuminar2018Resources.framework/Versions/A/Resources/DefaultLUTs

The path on Windows is:

C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar 3\Data\LutFiles

Mike Henderson

+1 on this.  Would like to see the ability to catalogue the sky replacements and sort them into user defined groups.  Also the ability to bookmark or "heart" favorites.  Following.

Please sign in to leave a comment.