Aurora HDR 2018 + Behringer XTouch Mini MIDI Controller

Comments

3 comments

Denis Kotsee

At the moment Aurora supports only Loupedeck but if you manage to make your controller work, let the community know!

Comment actions Permalink
    Avista Media

How unfortunate for your company to ignore an inexpensive open-source opportunity that hundreds of thousands of people are currently using and could open up your software to potential clients that are on the fence between your software and the competition.

The intentional ignorance of such a widely used control solution, combined with the obvious fact that your company is in a position to have the resources to create this solution and the clear and evident demand for such a solution could almost infer that there is a partnership between your company and Loupedeck.

I'm sure no one needs to explain if your company supported such a solution, it would open up the potential audience of clients who aren't in a financial position to afford (or want) a near $200 proprietary MIDI control surface, and may already have the under $50 multifunctional MIDI control surface (which happens to be a majority of the market).

#Justsayin, intentionally ignoring the needs of a majority of the market simply means you're intentionally missing out big time on potential sales.

Strange, but hey, it's not my ship.

Ben Brown

Please add midi controller functionality! It would be a huge selling point!
    My Behringer BCF-2000 was under £100 and with 8 motorised faders, 8 knobs and way more buttons than I can be bothered to count right now does far more than a loupedeck. My Korg nanoKONTROL2 was about £35 for using with a laptop. If you supported these things I'm sure people would be swarming to move over from Adobe

Please sign in to leave a comment.