is there a way to export photos from Lum to PS

Comments

4 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jesper,

At this time there isn't a way to use PS as a Luminar plugin.

The best suggestion I can offer if you prefer to use Luminar for your raw conversion is to work the image in Luminar then export your image as a TIFF or PSD and then open that file into Photoshop. You can then use Luminar as a PS plugin if you have additional edits you wish to make in Luminar.

Alternatively, you can make your PS edits and then save the TIFF or PSD and then load that image as a New Image Layer in Luminar (on top of the original) and then save the entire thing as a .lmnr file.

It is a bit of a workaround, but I hope that helps a bit!

Comment actions Permalink
    Laurie Painter

Dear Angela,

After I am done working on a photo in Luminar I would like to save it as either a TIFF or jpeg file not a lmnr file, how would I do that? or how do I export it as a TIFF/jpeg?

Sincerely,

Laurie

Angela Andrieux

Hi Laurie,

You can go to the File menu > Export. From there you can select your preferred parameters. For further edits in Photoshop or other editing apps I'd suggest a 16-bit TIFF without compression. I also generally will select a resolution of 300 rather than 240.

Jesper Nielsen

I so wish.. that Luminar3 had it so we can stop using LR.... right now im use Captore one 11 free vision. vision 12 cant export to PS as well..... Skylum Team need to think bigger if Lum3 had made it so Lum4 was a replace ment for LR ALOT more people wants it 

Please sign in to leave a comment.