Add Pano stitching to Luminar

Comments

6 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback! We definitely consider that feature in future updates.

Comment actions Permalink
    E. S.

I can only second that, it's something that I'd like to keep when I do the "big switch" away from lightroom to luminar.

Back when lightroom introduced the feature I figured it was not needed, as free tools like hugin fill that role just fine and with more settings to fiddle around with, but then I ended up using it for pretty much all my panorama stitching needs because of the sheer convenience and high quality output it offers - and now I really don't want to miss it!
    Glad to hear it's considered! If the digital image organizing part of luminar, once it's released, delivers on all that is promised and the pano stitching is in, I'm instantly making the switch.

Phil Vetra

Hi, I would like to know if there is an update coming with Panorama Stitching and Focus Stacking coming? I see there has been a question about a year ago. I'm just wondering if it has started or in the works as I'm only using Luminar as my only Photo Editor.

Thank's, Phil.

Helena Carter

Hi Phil,

As for now, there are no plans in the nearest future for these features to be added, but I will gladly forward your feedback to our developers.

John Banbury

please when is pano stitching coming most basic editing prgms haveit

thanks JOHN

Terry Rogers

Hi John! The upcoming update won't have pano stitching, however, we will once again notify our developers so this feature can be considered for our future releases. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.