I just updated on my only working Windows machine (iMac is much better but still not good):
- The histogram only updates after you let go of the mouse button changing exposure or highlights.
- No color management, colors are way off.
- Speed of RAW conversion still abysmal compared to DPP or Lightroom, whereas both show the RAW file in seconds the same file takes between 15 and 30seconds to open in Luminar.
- When changing the clarity slider position the image updates immediately to show totally wrong colors (hopelessly desaturated and lacking sharpness) - it get‘s progressively worse as you switch the Profile setting to something ekse but Luminar Standard.
- compared to Mac version, DPP or Lightroom the image is lacking in sharpness, no amount of sharpening filter or clarity does bring the result up to the standard set by either of these programs.
- Disabling my high performance graphics card (reverting to the OpenGL 4.2 supporting built in graphics processor) Luminar crashes immediately after showing the splash screen (I am running the latest certified driver and just verified the OpenGL standard using ViewGL)
- Colors shown during crop tool are even far far worse than anything I have yet seen!
- While changing the crop size (with Aspect locked to the Original aspect ratio) if you hit a side of the image the aspect may change arbitrarily between portrait orientation to landscape orientation.
- There is no easy way to revert to a rotation angle of 0 if you inadvertendly changed it and hitting 0 is virtually impossible given the granularity of the control.
- Sometimes the cursor detaches itself from the corner currently being dragged while cropping with the image moving in one direction, the crop corner into the other and the mouse outside the image area itself.
Please sign in to leave a comment.