Latest Version: Luminar 1.3.0 (5235)
What’s new in Luminar 2018 for MacOS?
- IMPROVED Raw Develop. The Raw Develop filter has improved handling of the Lens and Transform effects. Effects are not shown on the left side (Before) when using the Compare option. The effects are also not blended with original when using the Filters Amount slider.
- IMPROVED Sharpening. The Sharpening filter is more responsive and accurate. As you adjust the controls all changes are visible in high resolution with real-time feedback.
- IMPROVED Batch Processing. You can now export to several file formats including new options for PDF and JPEG-2000.
- IMPROVED LUT Mapping. You can now easily scroll through your LUTs in the LUT Mapping filter. Just hover your mouse over a LUT and it updates in real-time.
- IMPROVED Language Support. Luminar offers eight Improved localizations: Chinese, Chinese Simplified, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish.
- IMPROVED Image History. It is now possible to use the “Save History” option when saving a file with the “Windows Compatible” option. Additionally, White Balance presets are now displayed in an image’s history with the preset name when using the RAW Develop and Develop filters.
- NEW Plugin Support. The following third-party plugins can now be used via the Plugins menu: Imagenomic Noiseware 5, Imagenomic Portraiture 3, Imagenomic Realgrain 2, and DxO FilmPack 5.
- IMPROVED Filter Controls. To save you time, all filter checkboxes can be enabled or disabled by clicking on the control name or the checkbox. Additionally, be sure to try scrubbable number sliders. Just mouse over the value for a filter and then click and drag left or right to move the slider.
- IMPROVED JPEG Controls. Take precise control over JPEG and JPEG-2000 compression. You can see a numeric value for the Quality slider. You can also click on the number and enter a precise value.
New Camera Support
This recent update supports the following new cameras:
- Canon EOS 3000D / Rebel T100 / 4000D
- FujiFilm X-H1
- FujiFilm X-A20
- FujiFilm X-A5
- FujiFilm X-E3
- Olympus E-PL9
- Pentax K-1 II
- Panasonic DC-GF10 / Panasonic DC-GF90
- Panasonic DC-GX9 / DC-GX7MK3
- Panasonic DC-TZ200 / DC-ZS200 / DC-TZ202 / DC-TZ220 / DC-ZS220 / DC-TX2
- Sony A7 III
Please sign in to leave a comment.