No longer able to export multiple HDR photos set from LR to Aurora

Comments

9 comments

Denis Kotsee

Please try reinstalling the plugin. Here's how to do this:

1. Make sure your host applications are closed.
    2. Launch Aurora as administrator.
    3. Click File.
    4. Click Install Plugins.
    5. Click Uninstall next to Lightroom. Then click Install to install the plugin again. In case the buttons already read Install right after you load the plugin installation dialog, simply click Install once.
    Comment actions Permalink
    Evan W

I tried this and still have the same issue.

Denis Kotsee

How are you invoking the plugin in LR? Does right-clicking an image > Export work for you?

Evan W

Yes, but can only do one set of images. Was able to do multiple sets at once to speed up the process

Denis Kotsee

Could you please elaborate on what do you mean by 'multiple sets of images'? It sounds to me like what you're trying to do can be achieved in the batch processing mode.

Evan W

I do real estate photography, so multiple shots of each room.

In LR I do lens correction, vertical corrections, color, and other settings to the three-five images and sync the settings. Then I right-click export to Aurora. Batch processing doesn't work for my needs.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Evan,

I see what you're referring to. 

With regard to Batch processing, you can export the TIFFs with LR adjustments (to a folder on your desktop for example) and then load the batch into Aurora. However, if you're making unique edits to each merged image then Batch Processing probably isn't the best solution for you.

Let me chat with our team and see what I can find out about this. You're the first person I've come across who has been using LR - Aurora in this way. I'd personally never thought to try it because it would be pretty resource intensive and slow my machine down - but if your computer can handle it I can see how that would be useful.

Evan W

Following up to see if there is a fix/update.

Denis Kotsee

I'll do my best to get back to you with more info next week.

Please sign in to leave a comment.