The new AuroraPro Mac update is crashing the app

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Peter,

I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with the latest update! We need some more information so we can figure out the issue.

First, please send us your Mac info. Click on Apple Logo in the top left corner of your screen, select About This Mac > make a screenshot (Command+Shift+3) and send it to us at support@skylum.com.

Also, we would highly appreciate if you can send us a bracketed set of your original files so that we can test it on our side. You can upload the file to www.WeTransfer.com & send us a shared download link.

With regard to the crashes - please make sure to specify exact steps that preceded the crash.

Also, please provide us with a crash report:

1. Open the Finder

2. Go to the Menu Bar and open the "Go" menu.

3. Select the entry: "Go to Folder..."

4. Enter the following path: ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports 

5. Find the most recent files whose names start with "Luminar" and drag them into an e-mail to support@skylum.com.  

Thank you in advance! We look forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Jim Varney

I have the same issue - crashes after loading new images after an export. My only work-around is to close the app after each export and restart to load new images. 

Did you manage to resolve the issue?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jim,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue! Please follow the instructions above to send us your Mac info, a sample set of bracketed images (along with the steps you took to process them) and the crash report(s) to support@skylum.com. We'll be happy to help sort it out.

Fred Schumacher

Aurora 2019 will not open saved files.  It just crashes.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Fred,

I'm sorry to hear that you are also having this issue. Please follow the instructions above to send us your Mac info, an image that is causing the issue (along with the steps you took to process them) and the crash report(s) to support@skylum.com. Thanks in advance!

Please sign in to leave a comment.