OpenGL 3.3 and Later is Required

Pinned Featured

Comments

12 comments

Bruce T

I have done these steps and still am not able to open an image

Denis Kotsee

Have you tried installing the previous version? That should work 100% of the times.

Bosse Marco

Hallo,

I have the same problem. I guess, like many others. The older version still works, but i can't use newer versions of Luminar 2018. Therefore, the use of the older version can only be a temporary solution in my oppinion. 

My question is: When will you release a new version that fixes the problem?

Thanks a lot.

Julia Kot

Hi Bosse,

Could you please specify what graphics card you have on your computer? 

That's how you can check this info or send it to us and we will check it for you: 

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
    • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    • Click File > Export.
    • Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it and attach this text file to your reply to this email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bosse Marco

Hi Julia,

I have send you the requested file via email. Lookinf Forward to Hearing from you.

Julia Kot

Hi Bosse, sorry for not mentioning it, but have you sent the file to support@skylum.com?

Bosse Marco

Hi Julia,

thanks for your question. I have use the wrong email-adress. Second try...now i have  use support@skylum.com.

Julia Kot

Thanks, Bosse. Now we received your message. Will check it

Gareth Evans

Hi. I have also had a problem. I downloaded the fix but it won't initialise. I've sent you a txt file using the instruction above.

Denis Kotsee

Thanks, we'll respond to your email asap. In the meantime, what do you mean by 'won't initialize'? If you're having trouble starting the installer there are a few alternatives we can try. For that I'd recommend moving our conversation over to email, since it would be easier for us to track your case this way.

Aleksei Grigorjev

Hey. How did you solve this problem?

Nastia Davis

@Aleksei We have replied to you via email. Please follow the instructions we sent you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.