In Win 10 opening LR Classic CC auto starts Aurora HDR 2018 ???

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Zed,

We would appreciate if you send us a screenshot with information about your PC.

On Windows 10 right click on "Start Menu" and click on "System" in pop-up menu to open "System" window. Press the “Windows logo key + PrtScn” and the screenshot will appear as a file in a folder entitled “Screenshots”, inside your default “Pictures” folder. 

You can post the screenshot here or email it to support@skylum.com.

Once we receive your PC info we'll see if we can figure out why this is happening.

We look forward to your response.

Comment actions Permalink
    Lew Hann

I have exactly the same problem. The problem did not appear until I had used Aurora from inside Lightroom Classic CC the first time. After that, the problem is as described by Angela. Here's my system:

Denis Kotsee

Please try reinstalling the plugin. Here's how to do this:

1. Make sure your host applications are closed.
    2. Launch Aurora.
    3. On Mac click Aurora 2018 in the upper left corner of the window, on Windows click File.
    4. Click Install Plugins.
    5. Click Uninstall next to the host applications in which you're having trouble loading Aurora as a plugin. Then click Install to install the plugin again. In case the buttons already read Install right after you load the plugin installation dialog, simply click Install once for the host applications of your choice. You may be prompted to enter your account password at some point, please do so.

I hope this helps, have a good day!

Jim Haskell

OMG!!!!!! I have the same problem.  I contacted the Skylum and they gave me a few things to try.  Nothing helped.  Has anyone found a solution?

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Jim, please contact the support back and they will provide you with further instructions. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.