Trial Version says 0 days

Comments

8 comments

Julia Kot Kot

In this case, we need a bit of information about your PC. Please download this program, unzip and launch it. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz3p1hi2ze6j50x/ViewIDE.exe?dl=0  

Copy your HIDE code and send it to support@skylum.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    John Cope

I have also been advised by Skylum to do the same and they sent me a link to click on....my laptop says:This is driving me nuts and I am getting nowhere....skylum need to sort this out for me asap

John Cope

I am losing the will to live and realise why Adobe products are so good and successful....

Angela Andrieux

Hi John,

I'm sorry for the frustration, but please send that screenshot in a reply to support@skylum.com and we'll get it sorted out for you.

John Cope

I have done that.....now what?????

John Cope

Maybe I am missing something.....which is why I requested that you look at my laptop by remote access....

John Cope

Can I please have the contact details of your CEO so I can make a formal complaint - I am getting nowhere with all your suggestions...

Angela Andrieux

Hi John,

We do our best to reply to all emails within 24 hours. I will ping our support team and see if I can get an update on your case.

As for contacting our CEO - you can request his info from support@skylum.com or send a message to him there and it will be forwarded to him.

Please sign in to leave a comment.